Last updated: July 2020.
1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures set out in this Policy, you agree that we will process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: FREE YORK LOGISTIC AND CREW, S.L.
Trade name: EUCRISA
Corporate Tax Code: B64894660
Registered office: C/ Velázquez, 53 – 28001 Madrid
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes processing your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Lawfulness: We will only collect your Personal Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data are not harmed, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider such action appropriate.
- Storage: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate way and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- International transfers: if your data are to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, they will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access to and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- ID data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of which personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
Pursuant to applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us consent for the purposes of processing. You may, of course, withdraw your consent at any time.
- This is required by law.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or through your status as a customer.
- As required for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be disclosed to companies related to FREE YORK LOGISTIC AND CREW, S.L. The purpose of this is to provide the various services in their status as Data Processors. The company will not make any assignments, except as required by law.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Erase your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw such consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and substantiated communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority www.aepd.es if you consider that the processing does not comply with the prevailing regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement - and do not replace - any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the Company may change this Policy at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and to confirm your acceptance.